Friday, September 07 2012 . 07:49 AMIntroduction
RealSpeed monitorizes the current speed of your CPU in real time. Shown values are updated automatically each second in background.
RealSpeed is optimized to use as little CPU cicles as possible while retrieving information, so it should not interfere with your other running applications.
- Blazing fast program execution.
- Very low resource usage while testing.
- Small footprint, can be run from floppy disks, USB devices, hard disks, ...
- Quick startup time.
- Office 2007 ribbon interface.
- CPU continuos CPU real speed test monitoring.
- Historical minimum and maximum speed display.
RealSpeed is totally free, both for commercial, and private usage.
- Operating System: Windows NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista or 2008 (x64 compatible).
- 8 Mb of free memory.
- 600 Kb of disk space available.
Currently RealSpeed is only localized in english.
- In ZIP format (718 Kb.): Ready to be used by uncompressing in any folder.
- Source code (70 Kb.): Embarcadero C++ Builder 2010 source code.
- 2009/08/26. Version 0.70.30 Beta: Upgraded to C++ Builder 2010; fixed some Windows 7 graphical glitches.
- 2008/11/28. Version 0.70.28 Beta: Upgraded to C++ Builder 2009 update 1; completed missing files from the source package; unicode updates.
- 2008/10/11. Version 0.60.27 Beta: Upgraded to C++ Builder 2009 final; LZMA compression for reducing EXE size.
- 2008/09/10. Version 0.60.25 Beta: Some optimizations, minor fixings, and cleanups.
- 2008/09/05. Version 0.50.11 Beta: First public release.
- Official RealSpeed's website: nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=RealSpeed
- Official author's website: guti.bitacoras.com.